- Z Series
- External Sensors 1, 2, 6
This alarm indicates that your VersaHub WiFi-enabled commercial equipment detected a temperature variance above the desired range.
The issue could be caused by a few different reasons. Here are a few potential causes and troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the fridge’s thermostat settings. If the thermostat is set too high, it can cause the fridge to overheat. Try setting the thermostat to a lower temperature to see if that helps.
- Check the fridge’s cooling system. If the fridge’s cooling system is not functioning properly, it can cause the fridge to overheat. If you suspect that this is the issue, you may need to call a professional for assistance.
- Check for blocked airflow. If the airflow around the fridge is blocked, it can cause the fridge to overheat. Make sure that there is plenty of space around the fridge, and remove obstacles that may be blocking the airflow.
- Check the fridge’s seals. If the seals around the fridge door are not sealing properly, it can allow warm air to enter the fridge and cause it to overheat. If you notice seals are damaged or not sealed properly, you may need to replace them.
- If you are unable to identify and resolve the issue on your own, it may be necessary to seek the help of a qualified electrician or equipment technician. Unplug your equipment and contact a repair technician or the manufacturer for further assistance. We recommend adding a maintenance task in VersaHub, which allows you to set a reminder and keep track of the status and costs of the repair.
VersaTile: While an alert is active, battery usage increases due to rapid syncing until resolved.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with your commercial equipment, contact its manufacturer.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with your VersaHub smart equipment, contact our support team.. VersaHub is not liable for any damage or malfunctions of equipment resulting from the use of its products or services.