Temperature Probe Failure
- Z Series
This alarm indicates that your VersaHub WiFi-enabled commercial equipment has detected a failure with your equipment’s temperature probe.
Caution: Keep in mind the safety precautions and the legal regulations when working on refrigeration equipment.
The issue could be caused by a few different reasons. Here are a few potential causes and troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Make sure the probe is properly connected to the unit by checking that all cables are securely plugged in and that there are no loose connections.
- Verify that the probe is powered on and functioning properly.
- Check the refrigeration equipment for any issues that could be causing the probe to fail. For example, check for:
- Proper refrigerant charge
- A running compressor and condenser fan
- Proper airflow across the evaporator coils and condenser coils
- Proper door seals
- Proper compressor oil levels
If you are still experiencing difficulties with your commercial equipment, contact its manufacturer.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with your VersaHub smart equipment, contact our support team.. VersaHub is not liable for any damage or malfunctions of equipment resulting from the use of its products or services.